If you are a close follower of the blog you probably already knew that Roy van Kempen got hired as the new Marketing manager for Monster Energy in The Netherlands. Today he let us know that Monster Energy is currently looking for a new Web coordinator for The Netherlands.
Are you good at social media, easily translating content from English to Dutch and a big fan of Action Sports, Moto sports or Music festivals? Than this might be a job for you.
Monster Energy Web coordinator The Netherlands:
- Creation & Delivery of Quarter by Quarter Digital Calendar & Content management plans
- Update local website with all News & Events
- Translate EMEA driven content from English to Dutch
- Leverage news & events while engaging fans on social media platforms
- Conference call with central digital team every week to review online & future content plans
- Keep updated with local marketing teams to ensure positive output is maximized and showcase all aspects of the brand online.
- Document, collect and report online/ media activity to provide monthly reports and newsletters
- Establish relationships with media and key contacts and ensure associations are optimized for a long term basis
- Assist Marketing Manager in digital marketing related request
- Record and report all activities on a monthly basis in line with the Company Policy
- Develop Digital projects based on Marketing directions
EXPERIENCE AND ATTITUDE
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Confident with various social media platforms – proven experience in managing Twitter, Facebook and online platforms
- Ability to use a CMS, upload text, photo and video online
- A good standard of business English and email etiquette
- Microsoft Office mastering, Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- A passion for digital media including, social media, web and apps
- Outgoing, creative, flexible, curious, enthusiastic and hold a high level of work ethics.
- A good eye for details
- Key interests for the Monster brand lifestyle
- HTML knowledge
- Gifted and natural communicator in any media
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking & committed
- Self-driven, can work on own initiative or within a team
- A rapid learner & a creative solver of problems
- Resilient and able to cope with the rigours of a demanding job
- 80-100 hours a month
Send over your CV to Roy.email@example.com if you think you’ve got what it takes!